Outwith is an exciting programme of filmmaking workshops and events for Borders-based young people delivered by Alchemy Film & Arts throughout 2021.
In Block 2, Summer Project, you’ll be making a new film together from scratch!
This page contains details about what to expect from this block – Alchemy will be in touch with further details of dates and times.
June – September 2021
In this block we’ll explore collaboration, planning, shot-lists, experimentation, sound and post-production, between June and September.
We’ll also consider how you want to show and celebrate the work you’ve made!
Each session will last up to 90 minutes and will be led by a professional artist-filmmaker sharing their experiences and skills with you!
- Session 1 | What do we want to say? What do we want to make?
- Session 2 | Let’s Plan!
- Session 3 | Let’s Film!
- Session 4 | Let’s Film Some More!
- Session 5 | Editing…
- Session 6 | Final Decisions, and what next?
YOU WILL NEED
- Access to a device to have a video call on (phone, ipad, tablet, laptop)
- Access to a device that records video (phone, ipad, tablet, camera, video camera)
If you don’t have access to a device for video call or recording, please let us know and we can supply you one for the duration of the programme.